Mexican Style Hot Dogs

This is your final product. Everyone knows bacon goes with everything.


Ingredients:

Bacon

Hot dogs
Buns

Condiments:
Tomato
Onion
Ketchup
Mustard
Jalepeños

Cream




Start off with your bacon and hot dog. I normally use toothpicks to fasten the ends, but I can't seem to find any in the house right now. So I winged it and it worked just fine without them. *whew!!*

Wrap your bacon around the hot dog. 





Cook them on Medium LOW heat. That way, you have a chance to make them as you go and add them while rotating. Yes, there's a lot to do. In the meantime, chop onions and tomatoes.

See? A nice even roast. Turning just one notch. They aren't burned. My husband would be proud. The ones in the middle are ready.

While cooking the hot dogs, dice up your veggies. This is a good for you meal just by adding onions and tomatoes. (Alright, I'm kidding. Tongue in cheek humor doesn't come out well written.) Gotta get your daily ration of veggies in somewhere!


My sweet husband prepared these. He's sick with a cold and I brought him soup, but when he saw me making these, he became well enough to eat a couple.

Toast the buns and lather on cream. Add the bacon wrapped hot dog and condiments.


Here he added his final touches, sliced jalepeños.

Let me know if you have tried these!

Labels: , , , , ,